HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules
     Getting Started
     Announcements
     Roleplay Characters
     Advertise

Common Room
     Dining Chamber
     Basement
     Inside the Palace
     Grounds

To/from Palace
     Diagon Alley
     Villeneuve
     Other

Members Lounge
     Contests
     Art & Writings

The current year is 2012.

It's currently winter.
The high is 43°F (6°C), with strong winds.
RPG-Directory

Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm

He smiled, he couldnt wait for the school term to start but he knew it was going to be hard. "I havent been sorted yet but my fmaily have been in Delashmit for centuries so I hope I get into Delashmit aswell but I will be happy to be any house. Im not really worrying about house points I just want to try learn as many spells that I can before I leave in seven years". He picked up a stone and threw it skipped it across the lake, disturbing the flat surffice causing rippling effects across the blue water.

(No its the same Evanna Lynch who plays Luna in the films, shes from Ireland and so am I, I live in Dublin and she lives in Louth which is about an hour away from where I am I hear shes really nice.)
Back to top Go down
Victorae Sampson

Victorae Sampson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Vicky nodded. "I like Delashmit, but Mauplume's my favourite. Belangér comes after that. Then its Grodeffroy. I suppose I based it on the names." She smiled and then twirled some of her hair around. "The hat had it all based on my personality. There was no magical history of mine to look through to sort me." She sighed. "I'm still a little fussed about being me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:41 am

He smiled moving his purple hair out of his eyes. His hair was obviously magicaly dyed and he would change it every now and them but for now he wanted it to be purple. "Oh dont be muggle born witches and wizards are really common and I suppose magic has to start somewhere and your where it starts in your family so that makes you kind of special". He smiled wanting to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Victorae Sampson

Victorae Sampson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:40 am

Smiling gratefully, Vicky nodded at him and then scraped her hair behind her ears resistingly. She just couldn't help doing that but right now she didn't really care about anything other than humiliating herself in front of the four there. Gigi and Leala seemed to have been silent, but Vicky still seemed to want to introduce them to the boy. "This is Giséle and this is Leala. I'm Vicky. Victorae, I mean." She smiled and then crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:16 pm

He bowed as he was introduced to the two girls. From a very young age he was taugh excelent manners, his grandmother wouldnt let anyone in her family go without learning there manners if it killed her. She is still alive in her hundreds and is still teaching manners to her family. "It is a pleasure to meet you both, I am Adoré Blanc I hope we get to know eachother more as the years go by"
Back to top Go down
Victorae Sampson

Victorae Sampson

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:10 pm

There wasn't much to answer to because Adoré said hello to the others and nothing else. "Well its nice to meet you Adoré", she said and she curtseyed having been taught excellent dance moves, and curtseying was something her mum would not let her deny. She knew how to curtsy well. "I'm sure we will see each other very soon in the castle. Ciao! I need to go." She waved to her other friends. "I am sure I'll spot you two in the castle sometime. Goodbye." And she was off, calling, "See you soon, I hope!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:03 am

He smiled and gave a small bow. Manners were something he had in plenty. "Yes were in different houses but I am sure we will we each other at meal times." He took out his wand and began to clean it with a tissue he took from his pocket. Hygiene was very important to him.
Back to top Go down
Orianna Lawrie

Orianna Lawrie

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Orianna walks down to the lake, seeing the other people, but decidedly ignoring them, since they most likely spoke French. Orianna is most certainly English, but with all the raids going on, her parents worried about her safety, and traveled to France.
"Not that France is any better. Just because it's a different country doesn't mean that the problems aren't the same."
She sighs and stares at the lake, wondering what is going to happen in this new place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.   Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Beauxbatons and the Diamond Lake.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2