HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules
     Getting Started
     Announcements
     Roleplay Characters
     Advertise

Common Room
     Dining Chamber
     Basement
     Inside the Palace
     Grounds

To/from Palace
     Diagon Alley
     Villeneuve
     Other

Members Lounge
     Contests
     Art & Writings

The current year is 2012.

It's currently winter.
The high is 43°F (6°C), with strong winds.
RPG-Directory

Twilight or Harry Potter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Twilight
Twilight or Harry Potter? Poll1106%Twilight or Harry Potter? Poll210
 6% [ 1 ]
Harry Potter
Twilight or Harry Potter? Poll11094%Twilight or Harry Potter? Poll210
 94% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

Twilight or Harry Potter? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Vote in the poll or just write your answer and why on a new topic. clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:32 am

Harry Potter, by a long shot.

Well, I haven't actually read Twilight Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:54 pm

I have read both and i agree, harry potter by a longshot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 am

Twilight is great but Harry Potter is better Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I agree   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Yes I really did enjoy twilight too. But harry potter is better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:34 pm

They're both really great, but HP all the way! Why do you think I'm here? xD study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 am

In my opinion, the two just can't be compared, they're different and they have almost nothing in common
*sigh* Okei, I personally prefer Harry Potter
Back to top Go down
Violette Worth

Violette Worth

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:43 pm

I agree with Layla - outside of the "fantasy" genre, the two don't really have much in common. Harry Potter is more of an action-adventure, with three characters who grow from children to adults, while Twilight is a love story. They're both great stories, just in different ways... buttt if I had to pick between the two I'd pick Harry Potter (of course Rolling Eyes haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 am

Well, Harry Potter was the first I read of those two ,ofcourse.
I've only read the first book of the twilight saga, so I don't really know if the plot is clever put together.
But since I was like six, I loved Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Aha, I voted Twilight; although it was a close call. I love both, but Robert Pattinson gets more limelight in Twilight. <3
Back to top Go down
Victorae Sampson

Victorae Sampson

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:41 am

HP for the win! Twilight is SOOOOO annoying! And even though Robert Pattinson ruins HP he ruins Twilight even more. Grrr I hate him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Is this even a valid question? I mean we're technically ON a Harry Potter RPG.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Beliveau

Iggy Beliveau

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Harry Potter, doi. XD

However, I did like Twilight before the movies. x____x Now it's just blown WAYYY out of proportion... and I'm SICK and TIRED of hearing people talk about how much they hate the Twilight series. -siiiigh- I love the twist Meyer put on the vampire. In my opinion, MANY authors forgot they had a friggen creative license; instead, most were conforming to the masses wishes and not coming up with anything new. "I want my vampires to blow up in sunlight like they originally do!" x____x Yeah, guess what, VAMPIRES WERE ALSO BUTT-UGLY, back in the day. There was nothing sexually appealing about them. If anything, the modern day vampire is THE vampire. They're a friggen predator. They SHOULD attract their prey, everything about them should be appealing to humans.

-ahem- I'll stop there. No need to rant any further. >_>;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeanne Francoise

Jeanne Francoise

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 am

Harry Potter teaches you so many stuff that Twilight can't! Like friends and family. They're stronger than love life. And no offense, but I think all Twilight does is to rant about s*x and stuff you know. HP is for all ages who wants to believe in that magnificent world. Twilight world is more impossible and more terrible. I don't mind if Voldemort's here killing us all. Just Kidding. Razz

I've read Twilight of course and I can't stand the movies even if I made myself watch it in the first place. Maybe because I just want to criticize or whatever makes Twilight suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight or Harry Potter?   Twilight or Harry Potter? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1