HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules
     Getting Started
     Announcements
     Roleplay Characters
     Advertise

Common Room
     Dining Chamber
     Basement
     Inside the Palace
     Grounds

To/from Palace
     Diagon Alley
     Villeneuve
     Other

Members Lounge
     Contests
     Art & Writings

The current year is 2012.

It's currently winter.
The high is 43°F (6°C), with strong winds.
RPG-Directory

Start of the Term Feast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MignonetteDenis

MignonetteDenis

Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Well, even though the school year had just started, she was liking it so far, like the other years.

Nettie shrugged, "Pretty good I guess, what about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Belle

Mademoiselle Belle

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:04 am

Belle laughed at Astrids comment on her eyes were too big for her stomach. She herself had never had a problem with that, she knew when to stop. But she also knew she would need a serious workout later to work it all off. There was no magic to whisk away the fat, like Muggles she had to do it the hard way.

"I am going to have to introduce you to Belgium Chocolate and you might have to rethink that comment " she said as she scooped the last spoonful of chocolate into her mouth. She loved that Astrid loved to talk . . it was always interesting listening to other people. "I agree . . mother always taught me too that everything happens for a reason. But I still have to figure out why I am here " she laughed. She had of course not had to come. . she could have stayed where she was after the break up from Luke. It had just seemed right somehow and that is why she had come.

She felt a bit sad when Astrid said she had issues when it came to relationships. She was curious to say the least.
"Don't change the subject . . you know I just got over a relationship so I am not ready to jump into anything soon. You said you met some lovely men . . who was the hunkiest . . did any of them ever ask you out " she grinned lowering her voice to almost a whisper.

"And what was you doing before you went to England " she finished off as the table was cleared once again and in its place appeared pots of coffee and tea. She reached over and chose a pot of Earl Grey tea and poured it into a cup that had just materialised in front of her.

Back to top Go down
Madame Lueure

Madame Lueure

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 am

Astrid listened to the tinkling of Belle's laugh, and beamed in response.

"I zink I ought to hold you to zat, I am going to be jogging all year to keep ze weight off a zis rate." She chided herself. She wasn't quite sure when she'd begun eating so much, but she would constantly tell herself it was not a replacement for love. She poured herself a lemon tea, and placed the pot and cup back down, waiting for the drink to cool slightly.

She laughed again, "Well, Belle. When you learn ze answer to zat, please let me know, oui?" Truth be told Astrid was looking for that answer amongst many other too, but ofcourse that would be something to discuss later on.

"I am sorry, sometimes I feel I speak to much. Astrid explained, whilst she had trust issues when it came to men, she could speak freely to any women beside her Mothers. "I know deep down I want these zings... I feel like, no one deserves to be lumbered with someone like moi." Astrid was not one to sugarcoat things, when it came to herself she was harshly critical, it left no room for error or false pretence in her life.

"Did ze men ask me out? Astrid laughed till her stomach hurt, and then laughed some more. "Oh I know ze men looked, but I find... Aurors especially are men of business. You would zink that as most of ze men 'ad families there would be some degree of normality... but... they seem so far removed from zings as trivial as... Astrid lowered her voice for the second time the evening, "sexual desire... Men like zat are married to their work. Astrid reasoned. "Or at least ze men I met there were."

Astrid shut her eyes momentarily, and composed herself, it said much of Belle's character that Astrid felt so comfortable to speak to her on this subject, "I 'ave what can only be describes as, a. uh, ad difficiles relationship with my parents. After I left ze Beauxbatons, I wanted to find 'ooh I was... I thought if I found out 'ooh my Father was then, I might know more of myself. I wanted to know if we were similar, different. If I 'ad his eyes, his hair, you know? My Mothers were very; well entirely reluctant to share anything with me. I spent, and am still spending much of my time trying to locate my Father." She shrugged her shoulders defeatedly, looking down at her cup of tea, "What about you, what was your life before zis man Belle?"
Back to top Go down
Mademoiselle Belle

Mademoiselle Belle

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Belle laughed again at Astrid's answers and her comment . "There is no such thing as talking to much. How on Earth do we find anything out if we do not ask " She said as she finished off her cup of tea. She would have to experiment with some of the French blends she thought. There was always more to making potions than first met the eye.

Belle looked sharply over at her new friends at her next comment though
"STOP THAT" she said a little too loud and looked around but no one seemed to notice. She leaned in a little closer and dropped her voice again. "N'importe quel type serait chanceux pour sortir avec vous" she added reverting to French, thinking no one would understand her. Suffice to say it would Belle a little time to adjust to the fact she was back in France.

Belle had to laugh yet again at Astrids thoughts on the men that worked for the Ministry
"Oh I know what you mean. We had this really cute guy come in one day asking questions, and Alicia tried everything to get his eye but he was so business like. Do you think they have any emotions, maybe they train it out of them. I'm not surprised you got out " Belle said as she looked out over the students. The feast was over and a few were starting to leave .

Astird was still talking though and this story fascinated Belle.
"A Mystery... ooh I love a mystery. Maybe we can continue this later, I still have much unpacking to do" she said as she stood up "I must thank you for a most entertaining evening. Maybe we could meet up later . . perhaps in this fabulous Teacher's Lounge I have told about. " Belle said and with one last smile she made her way from the hall, thinking that her choice to come here was not turning out so bad after all.

((Any guy would be lucky to go out with you))
Back to top Go down
Demi Noel

Demi Noel

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:34 pm

It was a new year for the students and everybody seemed to be going to the feast. Since Demi didn’t nessesarily love being alone, she decided to join the students in eating and dining. Her figure slipped into the room and she gently walked to a table most of her house was seated at. There was someone seated that belonged to her house. The person was looking to her left and talking to someone else who looked like they weren’t in the girls house. One of them seemed to be called Nettie.

Demi didn’t want to interrupt their polite chatter so she decided to just sit down a good distance from the conversation and start to pick at some food. She wasn’t interested in eating at the moment because all she could think about was how much she missed her family. When classes start she would soon be distracted from the emotion toward her family enough to be excited about the new year. The two girls near her obviously knew each other.

They seemed friendly enough to talk with later if she ever felt the need. However, right now wasn’t a good time. Demi didn’t feel any more need to be here if she wasn’t going to do anything. Her legs were slow to get up but she turned to the girls, smiled, waved, and mouthed ‘hi.’ Then, she swung on her back foot and left through the doors.
Back to top Go down
AshleyCrawn

AshleyCrawn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Ashley shrugged.

"It's alright so far," She replied.

After she said that, she saw a girl wave to her and Nettie. Ashley waved back and watched the girl walk out of the chamber.
Back to top Go down
MignonetteDenis

MignonetteDenis

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Nettie also waved to the girl and watch her leave. She did wonder a little bit why the girl was leaving, but she simply turned back to Ashley.

"Haven't we seen that girl before?" She asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
AshleyCrawn

AshleyCrawn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Ashley nodded.

"Yeah, I think.," She told Nettie, "I know I've seen her in the common room a couple of times before now last year, but I don't remember ever talking to her."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Richelieu

Alyssa Richelieu

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Alyssa had been sitting quietly at the table for a while now. She ate enough and wasn't feeling hungry anymore. The whole Delashmit table was pretty quiet. Not that Alyssa was any good to break the silence. She just sat there, looking at the other pupils. Secretly judging them.
That girl should comb her hair. That guy doesn't have any table manners. Why isn't this girl wearing her uniform?
Alyssa sighted. Perhaps she should be a little less stuck up and go and talk to people herself.
But why? She had a friend here - one that didn't attend Beauxbatons anymore.
Uck, she didn't need all these people anyway.

The Bélanger and Mauplumé table seemed pretty hyped. Fine, if no one here wanted to talk to her she wasn't going to start up a conversation either.
She crossed her arms and wondered what time it was. She was longing for her bed already.
Back to top Go down
MignonetteDenis

MignonetteDenis

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:55 pm

"Oh," Nettie said, "I remember seeing her last year, too, but never got the chance to say hi to her."

Nettie sighed. The only friend that she had at the school was Ashley Crawn, and, even though she did like Ashley, she wanted at least another friend, not really caring what house he or she was from.
Back to top Go down
AshleyCrawn

AshleyCrawn

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Ashley nodded, and then looked around the room. There were lots of students there, and there was a lot of talking, which was normal. Ashley then saw her brother, who was a first year Mauplume student, already talking to some other Mauplume first year boys.

She then looked to where all of the proffessors were, seeing that there were new proffessors, and also ones that were there the other years Ashley was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Term Feast   Start of the Term Feast - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of the Term Feast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3